- The data grid has keys [1..20000], values are 1KB byte buffers
- The cache is DIST-SYNC with 2 owners for every key
- Every node invokes 20'000 requests on random keys
- A request is a read (with an 80% chance) or a write (with a 20% chance)
- A read returns a 1KB buffer
- A write takes a 1KB buffer and sends it to the primary node and the backup node
- The test invoker collects the results from all 500 nodes and computes an average which it prints to stdout.
In terms of cluster size, I could probably have gone higher: it was pretty effortless to go to 500 instances... any takers ? :-)